Saturday 30 July 2011

Thierry Henry Ready For Arsenal Return


Thierry Henry is interested in returning to Arsenal in a coaching capacity.

The World Cup and European Championship winner admitted that he could be tempted to move into coaching when he eventually retires - and perhaps even back at Arsenal.

"I would like to. It's a big thing. I would love to be part of the club one day, but it's not up to me," New York Red Bulls striker Henry said.

"Right now, I think I they are in the right hands and we know that."

Henry admits he will have "goosebumps" when he takes to the field at the Emirates again this weekend.

"It is going to be pretty emotional, every time I come back here it's the same," he said.

"It's going to be a difficult game, but we are going to try our best."

No comments:

Post a Comment